Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Attract Your Dreams

21th Jul 07 - Good morning Mum, its a saturday, I just finished washing my clothes, bedsheets, dad's big basket of clothes. Just having my coffee right now and writing my blog post. I have been going for my thrice weekly back pain therapy, every visit loosens the muscle a fair bit and if I skip few days from the treatment, I can feel the pain really bad...so the treatment continues....:)

I was flippping through all my books and notes when I found a notebook that I detailed some of the courses that I went through. One of the chapters notes that I copied down brings me back to the times when I was being exposed to the Law of Attraction. It says whatever things we have in life were attracted by the thoughts that we were thinking and subsconsciously focusing on.

I wasnt new to the concept of Law of Attraction but I wasnt paying enough attention to it. When I recollect back some of the things in my life right now, I realised that somehow or rather, I attracted it into my life because that thought ever cross my mind before and not only once..but many times...

I am beginning to be more aware of it now and I immediately started a blog on it.

I must admit that I have sidetracked a fair bit from it but I want to realign my thoughts again. The blog is called Attract Your Dreams.

I have also posted a wonderful movie called The Secret in the blog.

Mum, I want to attract this car !!!!

The Secret Ingredients ?

This car is sweet ! Attraction + Smart Work + Your Blessings!

No comments: