Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

House Cleaning on a weekend ~

Finally....the eagerly waited weekend ~ Slept till 1pm today..Dunno why I was so tired..totally knocked out...Lab told me after I woke up that the computer monitor has gone bonkers...the screen is totally black...after a quick lunch, we went Sim Lim to see if there is a need to replace the monitor...thank god..its just the adaptor that is having the problem. So we got it replaced and went home to clean up the house...so here's the video that was taken....:)

1 comment:

Queen said...

Yo Melvin.. you mopped and then you stepped.. where got do mopping like that one!???

Must have system - mop the floor and don't step on it till it dry - lol...

Learn from the expert here..
cheers! Rani