Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

SGH Back Therapy and Weight Management Product

Tomorrow will be my first back therapy at SGH. Let's see how it goes...Still feeling the stinging and numbness on my fingers and back. Hopefully with this regulary therapy, it helps to relieve the pain. Weight Gainer product is always the last thing that I will ever buy or even try..But I am pleasantly surprised that I like the taste of Herbal Life Shapeworks mixed with orange juice. Its quite unlike weight gainer powder that I tried years back. I actually shared it with my colleague Jennifer. She is trying to control her weight whereas I am trying to gain weight, so this product that I bought couldnt have arrived at the better time. For her, its a replacement meal, for me, its an add on meal. Great ! Let's see the effect 3 months later !

No comments: