Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bye Labby ! Come back soon....

Today is a happy day as well as a sad day for me. Happy because I am one of the brother for my friend CK's wedding. Sad is because my best friend and buddy Labby is going back to HK. She came on 1st April and with a blink of an eye, she already stayed 9 months. It has been a wonderful 9 months and I would like to thank her for bringing joy, fun and happiness into this home of mine. I learned how to cook, I indulged in food haunt which I usually dont, I enjoyed shopping in Giant at Tampines that we practically go every weekend..etc..etc..She has done much more for me as a friend and I would never forget that..Seeing her tearing her eyes in the departure gates really breaks my heart as I know how much she would like to work in Singapore and stay here. I told her to be patient and once my CPA marketing takes off, I will think of a way of "employing" her back. Till then, take care labby..You are missed by many of us who know you..* Rani, Jennifer, Fei Lou, Patricia..and many others..

3 comments:

Queen said...

Mel.. you lived up to the sentence "season of giving".. you "gave up" your credit card.. ho ho ho... !

Queen said...

Yes. Labby.. we miss you!

Melvin Tan said...

Yeah. I gave it up unknowingly ! hohoho...Merry Xmas buddy !