Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Cooking Lesson 1

Okay..so here it is...my first cooking lesson with my Shi Fu Betty! here is me cleaning up preparing the prawns for ketchup prawns later. Its really not easy to think about what to cook everyday ! If your mum is cooking everyday for you, give her a BIG HUG and say THANK YOU because its really not easy to whip dishes day in day out. Also thanks to Betty for sharing and teaching me!

2 comments:

Queen said...

1st time cooking and that too, 2 dishes.. wow.. superb! Like professional bro!

By the way, I havent receive the dinner invite .. did you send it to my hp.com or hotmail.com...

hehehehehe

Melvin Tan said...

Invite ?
Got to akan datang first..until my CPA business take off and I pay the first payment for my condo..You will be the first one to be invited. :)