Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

How to FIRE YOUR BOSS !

It's been a long time since I have written. Been busy with work and the coming festive season Xmas. I have been reading on a lot of affiliate marketing blogs to pick up tips and tricks. I visited Jeff Roth's blog recommended by Amit, author of Super Affiliate Mindset. Jeff's journey in Affiliate Marketing is very inspirational and one of the post is so hilarious, I promised you will laugh your heart out reading it. Enjoy !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melvin..absolutely right. oh yah..what happen to cooking lesson # 3? Soup?

Melvin Tan said...

Haha..You still keep track huh !!! Cooking lesson #3 will be this saturday 22nd Dec as both me and my cousin was tasked to "cook" xmas dishes and celebrate with my grandma and family. Betty will be the observer..:P I will be cooking the 1st 2 dishes that I learned which are ketchup prawns and shells, to refresh the steps again..hehe Video will be included. Watch out for it !