Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mum, I visited you at the temple today !

Mum, new year is just round the corner. This morning, I visited you with Jordan, Aidan and their mother. You passed away when Jordan were 4 yrs old. He is 7 yrs old now and is the first time that he visited you. He misses you tons and even commented on your "new house" :) I later brought them to the amusement park at Bishan. Like previous years, I will visit you on the first day of Chinese New Year which falls on 7th Feb. This evening, we had our early reunion dinner at Auntie's place with Granny, Uncle, Tina, Wei Ming and her beautiful baby Eleanor ! I will be entering into a very high capital investment business with a few friends. I will update you more next week. Love and misses you mum !

No comments: