Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Friday, November 2, 2007

Hong Kong >> Singapore ~

Next morning, we finally went down to Hong Kong. We have our final shopping spree before taking our flight back home. Like the HK drama serials where the police sometimes raid the motel joints, we decided to give the motels a night stay instead go up to Shenzhen again and see how it was like..its pretty much like our hotel81 here in Singapore but its very very cramp, imagine I had to sleep diagonally as my body couldnt fit into the sleeping area :) Visited "Ap Liu Street" " Mong Kok" nearly bought the original pirated" iPhone" Made in China ! :P I also visited Lab's dog. Her name is Amy. Playful, cute and fun ! I also bought 8 pieces of cotten sweat shirts at $$30. Its a steal ! Lab also helped me shop for a non stick induction cooker pan that is half the price if I were to buy it in SG. $17 bucks!





So my budget tour experimentation damage as follows :
Airticket $250
Food+Transportation+Lodging+Massage = $238
Shopping = $140

$628 for 5 days Macau+Zhuhai+GuangZhou+
Shenzhen+HK

No comments: