Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Monday, November 5, 2007

My Goals ~ 2008 ~

Today is 5th Nov 2007. Another one and a half month and its Year 2008. Its time to set my new year resolution. For the past 10 years, besides having a regular job, I also attempted several business ventures without any clear goals and vision in mind. Year 1998 - 2007 ( 3 hair salons till I sold off due to partners conflict ) ( Left Compaq to build my Bel'air network in Philippines ) ( Back to SG and back to work after I din do well in Philippines ) ( Invested in Canada Property rental with CK ) ( Exposed to Internet Marketing and CPA )

This year, I am holding myself accountable to achieve the goals I set for myself by publicly putting it onto my blog with pictures of my goals and my desired kitchen of my condo. :)

So Melvin...Go for it...Procastination is the KISS of Death..So JUST DO IT !!

May Success be with all my friends and May you be blessed with Abundance !!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel.. I know you can do it. Like how you inspire me to start Kurti business on the internet. I am sure you will do likewise for yourself. The kitchen looks good..i am waiting for your invite on a meal whipped up by you from your new kitchen. Cheers to Year 2008!
Rani

Melvin Tan said...

Thank You Rani ! You have been the most ardent supporter of my dreams ! May you achieve huge success with your Kurti Business as well. !