Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Failure to achieve My Goals must be painful !

Today, I met up with my mentor Larry and shared with him one of my goals for year 2008. Although I have publicly announced it on 5th Nov and some of my friends knows about it, I feel that I have not done enough or motivate enough to do more to achieve it. Speaking to Larry gave me a relevation. People do things for 2 reasons. Pain or Pleasure. Setting goals is easy but taking the steps to achieve it is painful. In order to make it even more painful for me to take "more and urgent" steps to achieve at least one of my goals, I have requested Larry and Rani to be one of my goals guarantor. I am requesting 3 more goals guarantor, if you are my blog reader and is keen, do leave me a comment. By the end of year 2008 if I do not achieve at least one of my goals, I will give each goals guarantor $100 which you are free to donate to charity or for your own pesonal purposes.

1 comment:

Queen said...

Melvin.. failure is the first step to succeeding and never never give up.. Always remember to visualise what you want to see yourself achieve and that will lead you to get your goals..

Hmmm.. I don't want that $100 - I want that treat .. I'm waiting and I will hold your words...

All the best my friend! You will succeed.