Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Friday, January 4, 2008

3rd Day 2008 - Fearful | Exciting

Its the 3rd day of the new year already. I like to take a step back and see what I have achieved for the past 1 year. I din have a lot to shout about but overall, I have been a happier person. I owed it to friends who has been supportive, people like my buddy Rani whom our friendship has grown stronger...buddy like Labby who spend a good 9 months holiday stay at my home, bringing much laughter, happiness and also good home cooked food for me, Jennifer, colleague and best friend whom I am working with right now in the office. You have been a part of my life all these while, thank you. Now, back to my resolutions that I have made on 5th Nov. As I looked at my vision board every night and the big goals I have set for myself, I have that little voice at the back of my head telling me, this is going to be tough !! You cant make it ! Oh damn..that fearful feeling crept up so I am going to tell that "little voice" I am going to do it anyway...and I am going to achieve my goals..so stay tune as I fervently worked on my CPA Business !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here mybelovedmum.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research shows that about 80% of all USA grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.