Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our Local Comedian MC King Sudden Death

It came as a shock when I read the news, though I am not a fan of his but his sudden death shocked many. Clearly healthy at 40 years old with no drinking and smoking bad habits, many were surprised. Read his blog post on New Year Eve's which I pasted below. Does he have a sudden feeling that he is leaving this place ? You tell me...

December 31
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Melvin >> News like this upsets me a lot, could it have been prevented in the first place ? I am reaching 40 in 2 years time. ...though I am very much a positive person now but when things like this happens, you tend to step back and reflect...have I done enough ?

Living life to the fullest ? Tellling your loved ones you love them ?Spending quality time with your family and friends ? Keeping myself fit and healthy ?
Loving yourself ?

The hard truth is, its never enough but you just have to be consciously doing that..when you are hit with situation like MC King, you will leave with no regrets..!

My penny thoughts..What about you ?


No comments: