Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I rejected my ex boss job offer !

I rejected the job offer ! I surprised myself too...If I were much younger, I wouldnt hesitate to throw in the letter for a 20% increment,, travelling opportunities, global company, supervisory role..I guess I am just quite contented with where I am now. Moreoever HP is also offering me a permanent contract with opportunities to relocate to another country, hopefully Canada.

When I lay on my bed typing this post, I realised how much I mellowed down all these years..How much I enjoyed coming home, on my bed with my favourite book, listening to class 95 and surfing the internet on my crystal white macbook and a quick massage..Mid life Contentment instead of Crisis ?

Well, this is my "Zen" way of living now. To enrich my daily life, to be aware of whatever I am doing at "that moment". Zen promotes a very different way of understanding and dealing with reality. It's an interesting self discovery process on my part and I hope you can discover it yourself.

January is going to be over in a few day's time and I have yet to see any results in my CPA business but everytime when I bump onto Rani when we go out for lunch, I always remind myself that she is my goal accountant. If I dont achieve my my goals by end of this year, I would have to pay the penalty !! :) so better buck up !


No comments: