Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Should I take up the new job offer ?

All my working life, I have been blessed to work with many nice colleagues and bosses. My past few years jobs has been referred and recommended by them. Cassandra who was my ex M1 Manager recommended me into NETS to be a trainer.

Rani who was my colleague and best friend recommended me back into HP where I am currently working. Candice who was my ex M1 Team Manager when I was her Team Lead called me last week and asked me if I want to help her manage a newly setup regional call centre which next month I would have to go HK and India to understand their operation.


In life, there's always a situation that you have to make a decision. I used to manage a team during those days in Compaq and Jennifer is one of my team member. I guess its also fate that we are back working together again. She is one of the best, funny, cute, beautiful colleague and buddy that I get the honour of working with. We just clicked when it comes to managing the service desk in HP, I guess its the working style that we have gotten used to each other all the years in Compaq . If salary, travelling opportunities are out of the equation and there's any reason why I din take up the offer, she is one of the reason why I am staying back to help her manage her desk.

Weighing the benefits of both companies, my ex boss definitely is offering a very attractive package which is 20% higher than my current salary.. but I would have to give up wearing cargo pants and sweat shirt to work! Arrgh....

I wonder if HP would be willing to match that 20%...:8

So...I have to inform my ex boss soonest soonest if I would be taking the job...:)

No comments: