Mum ! I miss you very much

Mum ! I miss you very much
...you left without saying goodbye...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thank You Facebook ! I was finally found ! :)

How many times in your life do you get to know that your friend is looking for you all these years? Quite recently, a long lost friend of mine found me through Facebook..What a pleasant surprise...Her name is Grace. We used to work in a team managing a contact centre when we were in the Navy. Her gesture touches me a lot. It goes to show how much she valued that friendship that we had during our times in the Navy. I managed to dig out some old photos of us but as a respect, I will post it here when she deem its fit to do so. :0 Here's my navy life pictures...:) Enjoy..


~Post Edited ~ Pictures of Grace n myself uploaded with Grace's blessings :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do consider all the ideas you've presented to your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

My webpage :: sharecash downloader 2012